Things are not what they seem to be. Despite how solid life appears, it is all just vibrating energy so perfectly choreographed that we can confidently call this dancing vibration “reality” or life. We are all electrical beings and all living things are pervaded by a natural life-force which must be in balance and in constant flow for us to be healthy.
The mind is one with the body, not separate, and this is known as the mind/body connection. In recent years, Diana Smith has specialised in the HiddenMind protocol and Bio-Energy therapy, which she studied in Ireland with Tom Griffin. In her talk she will discuss the current paradigm of healing and healthcare and where these alternative and complimentary therapies belong. There will be a focus on the spectrum of special needs disorders such as Dyslexia, ADD, ADHD, Asperger’s and Autism. Other health issues such as anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue, arthritis, fibro myalgia, bowel problems and cancer will also be discussed. There has been an explosion in the rates of these illnesses and disorders and Diana will discuss the effectiveness of the HiddenMind protocol in treating these issues, by focussing on treating the person and not just the symptoms of illness or disease.
- 1.Level 1A Bio Energy Course – 30 & 1st October, 2017 - CapeCost R3,000-00
- 2.Level 1A HiddenMind Course – 27, 28 & 29th October, 2017 – CapeCost R4,000-00
- 3.LevelBioEnergy Course – 6, 7 & 8 October, 2017 – Cape Town
- 4.Level 2 HiddenMind Course – 20, 21 & 22 October – Cape Town
Novalis Ubuntu Personal Development Programe
Diana will teach the following courses:
- 1.Meditation 101 – 3 October – 7 –
- 2.Meditation 101 – 10 October – 7 – 9pm
- 3.Meditation 101 – 17 October – 7 – 9pm
- 4.Meditation 101 – 31 October – 7– 9pm
- 5.Meditation 101 – 7 November – 7-9pm
- 6.Metaphysics – 14 October – 9.30am – 4pm
- 7.Metaphysics – 29 October – 9.30am – 4pm
- 8.Metaphysics – 4 November – 9.30am – 4pm